Re: Executing Oracle Scheduler Job from SQL Server .

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 15:47:20 -0500

That error is saying that it does not know how to connect to the oracle database. I dont know the exact syntax for your connection method, but you will need host, port, and sid or service name to connect to the oracle database. Normally the port is 1521, but that can be changed. The error message is coming from the client side, not the server side, so you are not getting to your database server.

--
Andrew W. Kerber