Re: Encryption

From: Mrunal Mody <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 11:17:51 -0500

Good Day Sallie!
A former organization I was with decided to encrypt entire tablespaces to meet a data-at-rest encryption security control. It is an additional licensed option with Enterprise Edition licensing, see faq: https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/faq-tde.html <https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/faq-tde.html>

Said that, the above also has a redaction feature to mask sensitive data.

My apologies in advance as I don’t have a broader context as to what other elements are at play in your organization.

hth…

MJ