Re: How to delete the entire application data (EBS 12.2.6)

From: Maris Elsins <elmaris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 23:26:01 +0200

Hi,

There is no simple way to do that, at least there's nothing provided out of the box.
I haven't been involved in a task similar to yours, but I remember a project where we configured "Applimation Archive" software to remove old data. I believe they also had a solution for creating "subsets" of eBS environments, which might be something closer to your requirements. Applimation was later acquired by Informatica, and the eBS data management product suite was rebranded to something lsimilar to "Informatica ILM for Oracle eBS". I couldn't find much about it quickly, but this could be your starting point
https://www.informatica.com/products/data-security/data-archive.html

---
Maris Elsins