Re: VLDB RTO issue

From: Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:07:21 +0200

We do incremental forever using incrementally updated image copies with additional help from backup storage. All scripts and method is described here:
https://ilmarkerm.eu/blog/oracle-imagecopy-backup/

Have not had any problems backing up and doing daily restore tests with busy 160+TB databases and smaller 20-50TB ones.

--
Ilmar Kerm