Re: Datapump export speed

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:53:44 +1100

We have a 3.5 TB database that we datapump in about 5.5 hours.

some of it is temp, some of it is undo, some of it is indexes ..they don't take very long to export...

Compressed dumpfile size combined to 244GB

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation