Number of dimms on X3 & X4 machines

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:06:47 -0700

We are preparing to sell our X3 & X4 exadata machines. I've been asked to provide specs on them, never having been involved with their installation or maintenance. All those people are long gone and the docs I have don't list things like the amount of storage on the cell servers. I managed to find most everything, including using dcli to get info on the storage. The one thing I was asked for that I can't figure out how to get is the quantity & size of the RAM dimms. Is there some kind of query I can run to get this information?

--

Sandy B.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 14 2020 - 21:06:47 CET