Re: Convert oracle 10g standard to oracle 10g enterprise

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:13:22 -0800

On the practical side, you're unlikely to find 10.2.0.5 software anywhere, and on the principled side, why pay good money in 2020 to license 2006 features?

Best to export/import or use a migration tool to get migrated into a current version.  With a database replication package like GoldenGate or SharePlex, you can minimize downtime; upgrading software to 19c EE from 10gR2 SE would be a shambles with lengthy downtime.