Re: How do I get this number down (storage used) - ATP

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:57:36 -0600

SQL Developer view of things here. If you add up allocated for items 1-6 you end up near the 15GB I am using of my 20. item 7 is 200GB and 8 is too big for me to think about. Guessing that is shared :)

Maybe this is how it is being calculated? Maybe not. Are backups included in total storage?

[image: image.png]