Re: intermittent long "log file sync" waits

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:34:21 -0500

What do you mean by "supported"? If you're asking whether Oracle will run on CentOS, the answer yes, it will. If you ask whether Oracle will support you, no they will not. Why would anyone use CentOS? The price of Oracle Linux is exactly the same as the price of CentOS and, if you need Oracle support, Oracle will gladly provide it, if your DB is licensed and you have a MOS account.