Re: display_cursor with PLAN_HASH_VALUE

From: Mauro Pagano <mauro.pagano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 12:17:14 -0800

DBMS_XPLAN.DISPLAY takes a table and filters, you can pass gv$sql_plan_statistics_all and your filter predicates, e.g. *inst_id=1 AND sql_id='xxxxx' AND plan_hash_value=4325435454 AND child_number=0* SQLd360 does it that way (here
<
https://github.com/sqldb360/sqldb360/blob/unstable/sql/sqld360_2f_plans_analysis.sql> ~line#
320), IIRC SQLT does the same