Re: OEM 13c question - How to mitigate false positives (noise) without clicking :)

From: k.hadd <kouss.hd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:58:30 -0500

Hi Courtney,
 They are not using default template .It's a new target but my team has had it with multiple targets at first inclusion. Wasn't working with this unit until recently . I saw that and I taught there is way to improve this practice as opposed to tweak all potential noisy metrics all the time (generic ORA alerts with no incidence ). Maybe also a list of ORA-xx to move from critical category. I just thought there was something done about it already in the community maybe not.

Thank you