Re: One Million User Accounts

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:46:22 -0500

Hi Ethan!

I am not trying to be rude, but in case of problems, you will have to rewrite the application anyway. Oracle can theoretically sustain 1,000,000 users. However, I have never tried anything like that. On the plus side, Apex can reference an external name and you can present each user with a set of views, based on the external name.