Re: One Million User Accounts

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 08:41:53 -0600

First off that problem will be a very good one to have as long before that I would have the money to completely re-write the application.

I am building a SAAS application in APEX and using DB authentication as it seems to be the easiest to manage and most secure. That means one database account per customer.

I don't expect I will ever hit this problem but it doesn't hurt to think about.