Re: One Million User Accounts

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:48:58 +0000

I have 190K on one of my databases, it works but I really dislike it. I’ve not run into the ora600 previously mentioned but I do find that data dictionary queries are very often slow and need a helping hand.

You might want to look at Real Application Security and schemaless users as it means these users don’t appear in a lot of the data dictionary tables. We’re currently investigating it now and are pretty much sold.

Thanks,
Andrew