RE: ASM vs ACFS for 18.7 on X8-2M ODA

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:45:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello Nenad,

> I wonder how robust and reliable ACFS really is, as not many people seem to use it

Well, ODA uses ACFS under the hood since the switch from ASM (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-appliance/overview/oda-acfs-faq-2393433.pdf) - so I would say there is a large (enough) customer base who uses ACFS :-)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK