Re: OEM 13.3 on DB 19.3?

From: Rich J <rich242j_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:25:59 -0600

I'm currently running EM13.3 with the PG plugin update on a 19.4 repository, all on a single OL 7.4 server. The job system in EM has been down for 2 months, with every job getting stuck after completion, preventing new schedules from starting. My SR has only been open for about a month (including Holidays), as I don't trust the job system with DB backups or anything like that, so this is only a minor inconvenience for me.

TEST, TEST, TEST. Then TEST some more...

GL!
Rich