Re: RHEL 8

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 15:56:21 -0500

Also I think RHEL 8.0 itself is a short-lived release, the recently released 8.1 has longer support:

https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata#Maintenance_Support_2_Phase

Perhaps Oracle is going to certify the DB on RHEL 8.1 or later... or will use this to encourage people to move to Oracle 20c or something...

Tanel