Re: Database Appliance

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:22:40 -0500

Hi Jack!

I have no experience at all with X8. Does it have 8 cylinders and 4-wheel drive? Please keep us posted about your impressions. I'm interested in easiness of patching (12c series with "datapatch" has been a disappointment, to say the least), monitoring tools, reliability and, of course, performance.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant