Re: Text Index Create takes forever

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:08:58 -0500

Hi Lothar!

Why not use transportable tablespace mechanism to just move the tablespace files to different storage? The table would stay where it is, but the files would be relocated. Alternatively, how about moving everything except the monster table to different tablespace?

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant