Re: optimizer uses objects in Recyclebin or not!- Bug?

From: Vishnu Potukanuma <vishnupotukanuma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:50:15 +0530

yes true, not sure how i missed this

From a developer perspective, it looks more like redesigning the existing architecture to preserve the names of triggers and constraints etc which can be more work integrating other modules, but wait, what is the best way to push the code without worrying about it, lets write half of it and document the rest of it!

   -

   The retrieved indexes, triggers, and constraints have recycle bin names.    Therefore it is advisable to query the USER_RECYCLEBIN view before    issuing a FLASHBACK TABLE ... TO BEFORE DROP statement so that you can    rename the retrieved triggers and constraints to more usable names

Thanks,
Vishnu