Re: Goldengate MA usage

From: thierry gascard <tgascard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 22:20:46 +0100

Hello
The first one issue we have is with installation , we are not able to use specific directories even if we use ogg_var_home , ogg_data_home with the installation, ogg ma 19.3 will not use it. If we want to modify timeout with website, we can not (configuration not very flexible).
Management is a bit frightened now ...need to give information if people use it.
We plan to use ogg ma with 3 hubs to replace stream for critical data replication between singapor and london. Thank you