Re: Looking for Installation Guide and Best Practices with Oracle + WLM on AIX

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:48:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi Markus,

this rings a bell somewhere - are you sure that "external" workload managers are supported w/ Oracle at all?

My last experience with "transparent" resource management on hypervisor or OS level was not so exciting... but a good lesson learned: switch it off as much as possible.

Cheers

--
Martin Klier // Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner // Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com // https://www.performing-databases.com