Re: Force specific plan to be used

From: centrex_at_centrexcc.com <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 22:06:24 -0600

This thread teased me out of retirement ( albeit briefly ). Identical plan_hash_values do NOT mean identical plans or ( by extension ) identical performance. I’ve had a similar situation many years ago and it was ( who else ) Tanel who pointed out where in the plans the difference was despite identical plan_hash_values!!! What goes into the plan_hash_value is only a subset of what makes a plan!!!