OEM 13C questions - metric extension

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:49:32 +1100

Hi All

Quick question, I hope...

I have an application log and I want to create a metric extension that counts the number of errors since last check. It is fairly easy to write a query that looks at errors in the last 30 minutes and schedule the collection for every 30 minutes, but that means if I want to run this every hour or 15 minutes i need to edit the extension.

Is there a way for OEM to capture the number of occurrences since last check? I presume that is what OEM does with some of the internal metrics already.

Regards

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Nov 01 2019 - 00:49:32 CET

Original text of this message