Re: Exadata cleanup trace/logs/aud/etc files anyone?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 21:50:48 -0500

You know what's interesting/infuriating? I actually opened an SR asking if Oracle provided scripts to maintain the output files and they told me no. There are two scripts in the replies that are both referenced by Oracle (either in support or in the Oracle docs) and yet neither was referenced by the tech I was assigned.

Chris