Re: Extended Data types

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:08:02 -0700

Interesting about functions returning varchar2. We have some of those and that will be a fun test.
I am on 12.2 and I did try to enabled extended data types and got an error with some XDB tables. Oracle support said the table XDB_PRIN was supposed to have been dropped during 12.2 upgrade but apparently not in my case.