Re: Learn Cloud or Do Oracle OCM ..confused

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 16:58:54 -0400

Hi Clay,
Thanks for your email . Very helpful insights . Your reply has been very helpful . At the same time it is making me wonder if your reply would be more relevant to me if were a project manager leading a group . But i am an individual contributor ( not leading people ) and would like to remain one and usually individual contributors are hired based on a skill set and I am seeking to develop those skills . And that is where my question came from . Please correct me if you think I am wrong .

--
Cheers,
Kunwar