Re: OUD high availability

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:13:26 +0200

LeRoy,

OUD in bidirectional replication is the way to go. You can avoid the load balancer as you can put all OUDs into your ldap.ora: DIRECTORY_SERVERS=(ldap-server:389, raffles:400:636) https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/19/netrf/directory-usage-parameters-in-ldap-ora-file.html#GUID-17799FAF-C43B-436F-B826-292392825801

hth,
 Martin