Re: Linux

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:27:55 -0400

On 10/18/19 10:46 AM, Hameed, Amir wrote:
> ou nailed it with your comment. Larry does not need to own everything;
> he just needs to learn to work with other vendors and create effective
> partnerships. There is also a serious need to simplify Oracle’s
> licensing model.

I think that Pinky and the Brain went to Oracle after their tenure at WB. Joking aside, Mark Hurd has died today, which means that the company is in turmoil. There will be a change of direction. Larry stepped in but he will probably name another CEO before long. Let's see what happens. Not much else we can do.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant