OEM Lifecycle Management

From: Reen, Elizabeth <"Reen,>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:00:48 +0000

                We are trying to redact a database after a long time.   We have the scripts from the last time we redacted.  We just need to update them.  There are thousands of tables.  I was able to compare a restored copy with the current database.  It tells me what has changed and gives me a link to what it is.  What I need is a report to give the redaction team.

                Is there any way to pull such a report from the front end?  I can see the data in the MGMT_CM* tables, but I cannot find any documentation on them.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Liz