Re: Troubleshooting ORA-12704 errors

From: Chris Stephens <cstephens16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 07:30:09 -0500

in theory that makes sense but dumping out the values passed into bind doesn't show any out of the ordinary characters. when we substitute the binds for literals with literal_binds, those literals all look like standard ascii values.

i just got an email from the developer that the problem has disappeared after upgrading to latest version of SQLAlchemy and project specific code base.