Re: Logical standby deprecated???

From: Leng <lkaing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 08:01:59 +1000

I suspect the future direction is indeed golden gate.

This is probably the start of the depreciation steps:

https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/19/upgrd/behavior-changes-deprecated-desupport-oracle-database.html#GUID-CC42E8DA-7203-449E-BCEA-8187ECC4BCDF

Starting in Oracle Database 19c, Logical Standby properties of Oracle Data Guard broker are deprecated.

Cheers,
Leng