Re: Quick (hopefully) pl/sql cursor question

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:20:18 +0100

That doesn’t really indicate any sort of problem, just a fear of something with no evidence that it’s happening.

Perhaps they have more evidence, but I’m tempted to say “works on my machine”.

Whether something reinitializes doesn’t matter unless you see a problem occurring due to it. PL/SQL is a great programming language, people use it with huge success. It’s unlikely that this vague problem is anything to do with the language if it does exist.

Hope that helps,
Andy