Re: script command - linux

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:26:50 -0400

There is also tmux, which is very similar to screen. However, tmux doesn't have so many vulnerabilities:

https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-72/product_id-1860/GNU-Screen.html

https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-11380/product_id-20683/Nicholas-Marriott-Tmux.html

Product without vulnerabilities doesn't exist, apart from Oracle RDBMS, that is.

As for the search engines, there were  lycos and infoseek, later purchased by Yahoo. When we were young, we only had zeroes and ones. Heck, sometimes we even haven't had ones.

Regards