Re: set events: control the number of sessions that dump trace

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:33:39 -0400

Jared, Oracle will always dump trace for ORA-01555 and ORA-00060 (snapshot too old and deadlock). Also, trace will be dumped for ORA-00600 and ORA-07445. There is no need to trap snapshot too old separately. As for limiting the number of session that will report the error, this error normally happens very infrequently so it's not like you should be getting it every 10 seconds.