Migration to Postgres training

From: Joshua D. Drake <jd_at_commandprompt.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 17:50:08 -0700

Howdy,

This email is not to cause any trouble but I know there are a lot of Oracle shops pushing workloads to Postgres nowadays. There is a training at Postgres Conference Silicon Valley in September on migrating from Oracle to Postgres:

https://postgresconf.org/conferences/SV2019/program/proposals/oracle-to-postgresql-migration-tutorial

The conference is organized via 501c3 and volunteers. We would love to have everyone there.

Thanks!

JD

--

Command Prompt, Inc. || http://the.postgres.company/ || _at_cmdpromptinc Postgres centered full stack support, consulting and development. Advocate: _at_amplifypostgres || Get help: https://commandprompt.com/ ***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Aug 07 2019 - 02:50:08 CEST

Original text of this message