Re: ZDLRA Backup

From: Gabriel Hanauer <gabriel.hanauer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 09:09:19 -0300

Hello,

I don't know if these is supported by IBM. But, zdlra uses RMAN to send the backup pieces to TSM Tivoli, and RMAN is supported.

Yes, we tested it. We create a protected databases and a policy with 1 day disk retention and 5 days tape retention. After 5 days we did a point in time recovery 3 days ago. ZDLRA restored all backup pieces from Tivoli and send it to the protected database host.
ZDLRA did it automatically, as expected.

--
Gabriel Hanauer