Re: Is there a third party /Open source equivalent To Oracle replay ?

From: k.hadd <kouss.hd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 23:27:01 -0400

 Out of curiosity I tried to port a tracefile and convert using Hammerdb but it failed .
my question is can we use hammerDB without a build dedicated TPC-C schema. I just want tu run a bunch queries or replay trace file through a number of virtual hosts to see how the performance evolves during the prod like workload.
Thanks