Re: Who were the blocker session

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Eriovaldo,
you can use Tanel Poder's dash_wait_chains script for that ( https://github.com/tanelpoder/tpt-oracle/blob/master/ash/dash_wait_chains.sql ), if you got the license for diagnostic pack and with a little bit of luck (if not everything was totally stuck and ASH was dumped).

However if the situation occurs again you can always login with prelim option and create a system state or hanganalzye dum - for more information please have a look here: https://blog.tanelpoder.com/2012/05/08/oradebug-hanganalyze-with-a-prelim-connection-and-error-can-not-perform-hang-analysis-dump-without-a-process-state-object-and-a-session-state-object/

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK