RE: SQL Server Question

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:13:54 +0000

I guess I’ll just have to drop it and hang on for the ride.

Scott Canaan ‘88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> On Behalf Of Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:04 PM To: gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: SQL Server Question

Well, guess this conversation has ended.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 8:01 AM Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com<mailto:gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>> wrote: Covfefe

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman