Re: SQL Server Question

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 06:26:15 -0700

Hey Scott,
Can you elaborate on what you mean, "I think it's done with it?" Are you attempting to disable the seeding mode feature and now want to remove the replica?
Thanks,

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*
DBAKevlar Blog <http://dbakevlar.com>
President Denver SQL Server User Group <http://denversql.org/> about.me/dbakevlar