Re: Question on job-system access in OEM

From: Courtney Llamas <COURTNEY.LLAMAS_at_ORACLE.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 08:20:39 -0500

What you need to look at is the Private Roles. These allow grants to jobs, credentials, etc. It’s been a while, but I have an example in this deck starting on slide 37 https://www.slideshare.net/CourtneyLlamas/oracle-enterprise-manager-security-a-practitioners-guide <https://www.slideshare.net/CourtneyLlamas/oracle-enterprise-manager-security-a-practitioners-guide>

Not sure if its changed much, but the docs are included here https://docs.oracle.com/en/enterprise-manager/cloud-control/enterprise-manager-cloud-control/13.3.1/emsec/emsec-13.3-sp-oracle-enterprise-manager-cloud-control-security-guide.pdf <https://docs.oracle.com/en/enterprise-manager/cloud-control/enterprise-manager-cloud-control/13.3.1/emsec/emsec-13.3-sp-oracle-enterprise-manager-cloud-control-security-guide.pdf>