Re: Question on job-system access in OEM

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:22:27 -0400

Version 12.1.0.4? I seem to be a bit behind the latest development. What’s going to happen next? Someone will invent a telephone with a camera which can connect to Internet?
However, try granting your admins SCHEDULER_ADMIN role and CREATE JOB and MANAGE SCHEDULER privileges. That should allow the newly minted admins to perform administrative functions on DBMS_SCHEDULER. Regards