Re: APEX App to reset own password

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:02:54 -0400

And that has to be done before the password expires. It is possible to configure warning and grace period in the resource profile. I don't like users selecting passwords by themselves because I get things like birthdays, "qwerty" and "Password1". I would prefer an admin to use apg to generate them a nice long password which they will write on a sticky and put it up on their cubicle wall. That is much more secure.