Re: Another SQLcl quirk

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:34:54 +0000 (UTC)

Check the history settings, we blacklist set commands by default, but you can change that

Traceonly i don't think is supported today

  • Original Message ----- From: jt2354_at_gmail.com To: gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 12:10:39 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: Re: Another SQLcl quirk

SET SERVEROUTPUT TRACEONLY didn't work the last time I tried. (In 19.1).

Also history only works for SQL statements, doesn't bring back a SET (or DEFINE or other SQL*Plus command presumably),

I might just need to read Jeff's site to find out how to do the latter, but the former says it's not supported.

Regards,

John Thomas
Database Designer and Administrator
https://oracleexpert.net

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 15:43, Mladen Gogala < gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com > wrote:

I can't get it to show failed lines:

SQL> set history limit 50 fails
SQL> show history
HISTORY
enabled
blacklist: show,history,connect,set
Do not show failed statements
Max Size: 50
SQL> show version
Oracle SQLDeveloper Command-Line (SQLcl) version: 19.1.0.0 SQL> This looks like a bug. Will it be fixed in the next release, which is due in a couple of days?

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 17 2019 - 18:34:54 CEST

Original text of this message