Re: Another SQLcl quirk

From: John Thomas <jt2354_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:09:38 +0100

SET SERVEROUTPUT TRACEONLY didn't work the last time I tried. (In 19.1).

Also history only works for SQL statements, doesn't bring back a SET (or DEFINE or other SQL*Plus command presumably),

I might just need to read Jeff's site to find out how to do the latter, but the former says it's not supported.

Regards,

John Thomas
Database Designer and Administrator
https://oracleexpert.net