Re: JVM and XDK

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:17:06 -0400

The only one who can give a more precise answer is Oracle Corp. And somehow, I doubt that they will do it. Yes, my reply contains of fair amount of guessing, but since that guessing was done while inhaling the vapors of the laurel leaves, it can be considered as accurate. Idis redibis nunquam in bello peribis.