Re: RAC server network encryption

From: Ricard Martinez <ricard.martinez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:56:05 +0100

Thanks,
So in a standard RAC configuration, as scan listener and local listener are running from grid_home, then the sqlnet.ora used will be grid_home one. But if you have scan listener on grid_home and a non-default local listener running from db_home, then you will need to configure both sqlnet.ora. Is that correct?