Re: 13C OEM/GC monitoring specific windows services

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:48:10 +1000

Hi All

I am a bit further with this and can do a metric extension to check for a specific service name and find out if it is started or not and alert on status FALSE.
This can work in our case as we dont need to look for many services, but would prefer a solution where I can just list the services in a list or file and check all of them.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation