Re: Data Guard Question

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:33:19 -0500

Yes, I have seen that one before. You can put in a bad value for the broker files, and Oracle wont say anything until the broker tries to create them. And even in RAC, they will default to a local file system location despite the fact that they need to be in shared storage for RAC data guard.

Andrew W. Kerber